Migrain pain
Hello sir, I have a problem if headache for last 3 to 4 years. But the headache was not consistent, it used to vanish with normal medicine. From last week I am having actual pain and not able to do anything, its like bombing inside the head. I have consulted a doctor who prescribed me Naprosyn. Its not wrnkng.plz hlp.

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi my name is Dr Jagat Shah ( M.D.Homoeopathy) As per your complaints you should try taking homoeopathy treatment as it will definitely help you. Please contact Total Health Care if you require any help. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat shah