Might be pregnant

It's silly I know. My period just ended on 10/15. I am on the pill, which I take 99% perfect. I use condoms every time. I have had bad headaches which have been making me nauseous, but I do not know if it from work or the weather, the headaches. Headache, nausea, and slight bloating are my only symptoms. I took a pregnancy test 10/18 which was negative. The day in question about becoming pregnant was 10/2. The only reason I think this is because I cannot remember if I touched precum and then the outside of the condom. I know precum has a small chance of getting someone pregnant, but he had ejaculated previously without urinating to "clean the path". I hope this makes sense. I have no other symptoms. I was nauseous while on the placebo pills, but felt better for two days once starting the new pack, and now feel bad again. Please help!!

Doctor Answers (1) on Might be pregnant

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
There are very less chances of you being pregnant. So i do not think you should really be worried about that.
Take rest and take a tab. Pan-d once a day half an hour before food for 2 days. Tab. Vertistar MD 8 to be kept in mouth only if your symptoms are very severe.
Other than that, nothing.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.