Mid cycle bleeding
I am experiencing light mid cycle bleeding since yesterday afternoon. I had taken some contraceptive pills after unprotected sex with my husband. It is almost like periods only lighter flow. Should i be concerned. This is tge first time this has happened

hello sometimes happens like that after taking pills. Because pills make hormonal changes in the body which leads to bleeding. Dont worry it can be resolve in few day. if not consult to doctors.

Reasons for mid cycle spotting Bleeding halfway through cycle