Microneedlin rf treatment
I'll undergo a set of 5 microneedlin rf sessions in a few days. If in future i again get some acne n get scarred, can I again undergo d set of 5 microneedlin sessions wid same amnt of improvement? I wanna know coz dere is a possibility of a mild breakout in future, but I can't compromise on d current scar treatmnt

Dr. Srinivas C
It is likely that you can develop acne and scars as you are still 23 . What procedures you do is for present condition only. You can repeat procedures in future if required , taking proper precautions and medications would help prevent though.