Metal chip gone in eye
4 days ago..i am working in industry and i something gobe in my right eye..i think its metal chip..redness and swelling in my eye..consult with doctor he removed chip but my redness n swelling not gone..and feels that sonething is in my eye...what can i do..plz help

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello This might be due to inflammation caused by that metal chip. Kindly consult local opthalmologist and take medication
Dr. Pranav Dave
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Surat

I hope you had consulted an ophthalmologist not any other general practitioner. It will take some time. Keep putting medicines as per the ophthalmologists advice.