Metabolism

Hi I am facing anxiety, slurred speech, food is not getting digested properly, mind wandering and insomnia,chronic fatigue. All these problems started after I took finasteride(propecia). How can my problems be treated naturally as I don't want to take any more chemicals. Any acupuncturist out there to treat my problem.

Doctor Answers (2) on Metabolism

shirodhara is best for insommnia psychological disorder.consult panchkarma specialist
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there....are you taking propecia tablets for androgenetic alopecia? Finestride is know to have a few side effects like gastritis abdominal discomfort loss of libido depression. But these side effects are very rare. Sometimes the doctor would have told you about these or you would have read it somewhere. And then when you start taking the tablet you will feel it is happening to you. Try to relax yourself and ignore the side effects it can cause. Even after that if you are still having those side effects, then please consult your doctor and explain to them your problems. I am sure he will change the medications.