Metabolic activities fully disturbed
First of all i would like to say, On regular basis i have felt acid problem, metabolic activities are fully disturbed nowadays. When i take any normal food, then after 30 minutes acid formation starts rapidly. Problem will be start in breast & neck.

I can understand your concern well. You need not worry at all. I can surely help you in this regard.But, for the best advise specific to you, I need to know some important medical history that's required in your case. So, you may click on "Chat Now" to connect to me instantly.

Basic metabolic blood panel Metabolic bone disease in neonates Metabolic Acidosis