Metabloism

Hello my problem is that whatever i eat i cant able to put up some weight. Looking for a positive reply

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 10 yrs exp Delhi

Hello I understand your concern. This is not a big problem and has an easy treatment . But before I prescribe you the treatment, you need to answer the following questions for proper dosages and good treatment. 1. What's your age ? 2. Whats your Height and weight ? 3. Since when do you have this problem ? 4. Do you have any other health problems except this problem? 5. Do you take any other medicines ? 6. Do you have any allergy to any medicines or otherwise? 7. Do you have any acidity problem ? 8. Do you drink or smoke ? 9. Any history of worms ? Please answer the above questions and private consult for the same. All the best
DR .V.HARI PRASAD
General Physician 5 yrs exp Chittoor
from the child hood you are having the same problem, then there is no need to worry.your height is normal ie resembles your parents or grand parents then no need to worry.if for few months you are having this problem or even loosing weight means you need certain investigation and you have to consult a family/general physician in hospital having high quality lab
Dr. Prashant Kini
Consultant Physician 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Get yourself checked Get few basic blood tests done