Mesipretsol Mpt pills 1+4
Doctor adviced us to take the 1st pill on day one and insert the remaining 2 + 2 pills on the 2nd and 3rd day... what I read from online is that most people are adviced to take the first pill in day 1 and ALL THE FOUR REMAINING pills inserted on the 2nd day itself.. not sure why the doctor adviced for a step wise 2+2 dosage instead of all 4 at once??

Hello there. I can understand your concern. What your doctor says is absolutely right. But I don't say that what you read online is not right. It can be done both ways. And it's better to do it as suggested by your doctor. Even I give the same instructions to my patients. Also, keep one thing in mind. Don't doubt the knowledge and judgement of your doctor based on what you read online. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.