Meralgia paresthetica

I have problems with this meralgia paresthetica...since 2 years back bt from 2 month pain is goes worst..pain is in my thigh upper outer and inner thigh sometimes in my back of thigh bt pain is most in my inner thigh n pain is on my both leg n at on time pain is only happen in one side either right or left..pain is on n off phenomenon n pain is Dn when am sitting sleeping and long time standing pain is minor n always irritating me bc of thi pain I can't lay down straight on bed n sometime pain is start from groin area than goes to scrotum and than goes to inner thigh..i did ls mri scrotum usg hip xrey n all blood test all comes normal I took physio for 20 days bt no relief..I consulted 3 Orthopedist 1 neurologist n 1 neurosurgeon no one help me out ..now what should I do plz help me ...Thx

Hello.. Well orthopaedician or any of the doctor will be able to suggest you medications to reduce the neural pain...or physiotherapy may also be able to help you..we need to analyse after what it started....did you undergo any surgery? Need detailed history. . thank you
Dr. Umashankar Biswal
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Cuttack
Kindly send ur MRI REPORT
Dr. Chandan Mohanty
Neurosurgeon 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello, Sorry to hear this. Your pain distribution is not typical of meralgia parenthetica. Have you had a EMG or NCV test done? what medications are you on? Please upload your reports and we can discuss this further. Best wishes.