Menusration
Hi I have a perfect cycle of 28 days. This month period was suppose to come on 28-29/02 but till now I haven't got the periods. I have checked a pragency test twice after 1-03 but it was negative.. Can u advise the reason and procedure for the same.

Dr. Shashikala Hande
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 21 yrs exp Bangalore
Wait for 1 week. If you are on any medication, check with the particular doctor if the dosage is correct. Repeat your pregnancy test in a week again, if negative you need to do further investigations, for example checking for any thyroid problems. For this I would advise you to see your Gynecologist.