Mentel disorder

He was drug edict. 7months back he cured it. 9month bck we got married. Love marriage. But from last few months he start doubting me dat I hav relation wid many other n he is very very much sure without any reason. He create his own reason to blame I even can't share. I love him alot I dnt knw how to make him understand or wht to do. I knw that M loyal for him, but he is that much sure not able to listn to me. What are the reasons cud b? He start abusing me badly hitting me.

Doctor Answers (2) on Mentel disorder

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern and it's very unfortunate that you both are suffering. What you can do here is since its not been long that it has started, you take him to a psychiatrist for counselling and pharmacotherapy. He needs to be counselled as soon as possible as it will be fairly easy now rather than it becoming an habit for him. I would suggest you take him to nimhans Bangalore, they have very good team of psychiatrists and they will be able to help you out really well. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Manju Lihala Bangalore | General Physician
Please take him to a psychiatrist immediately before he starts abusing more and more and it becomes a habit for him. Don't delay because it is only going to get worse.