Mental problem

My daughter don't want to go to school.We tried a lot but she does want to go to school since 25days she was not attending her class.She is 12 year old girl and currently studying in grade 5.She doesnot miss her class a single day before this and now Whenever we tell her to go she started to weep. She says I don't want to go there I can study in home.She ate 3 chilli when we forcefully told her to go school.We found no problem in her class or school.plz help me

Doctor Answers (4) on Mental problem

she might be facing bullying in school which hasn't been reported, or else there could be someone scolding her. please gain her trust and ask her about school and what happens on school. school authorities will never give the correct picture.
Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
Please ask her directly for childhood sexual abuse or intimidation .Assure her safety and tell her that you have confidence in her.
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi caring and the concerned parent 7 please take her to a counsellor and try to find the reason which could have happened to her or which would have happened at the school or could have been some moa behaviour by somebody at school, .... anything could be possible. Please consult a counsellor immediately in your city and help.uour child.
Dr. Nachiketha Chebbi Bangalore | Psychotherapist
Dear caring parents, there can be a serious reason for her to say this. Please do not underestimate the gravity of the problem. First take her to a child counselor who can facilitate your child to share her inner thoughts and feelings about "Not going to her school". Usually such a behaviour is a sign of a significant bitter experience with the child. This needs to be explored urgently just to make sure your child has not had a significantly bitter experience that could scar her for lifetime.