Mensus related
Hlo I got mensus on 17 July to 22July.after 6 days, I have stain regularly for 3 days...I have done my abdominal scan and got follicles in left and right ovary and andexa in right side...kindly suggest me some treatment for this. And difference between ovary follicle and right andexa mass...

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Manisha
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Lucknow

Your usg report might be done after10 days of menses if that so then follice in ovary is normal but if its size is more than 5 cm then it is cyst. Get ur hormone esp. TSH be done on first or second day of ur menstrual cycle.
Dr. Jasna Sushanth
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Bangalore

You have a permanent cure in homoeopathy for the same. But take 3 to 4 montha minimum.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
Dr. A.K.Mandal here for you.Contact for your characterized treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata at the earliest