Mensurational problem
From starting of this year I m not getting my periods regularly. They became 10 days late in the starting months and in April may I haven't got my periods. I consulted doctor. She gave me tablets. Afterwards I got periods for two months. Now again I am not getting my periods from last two months. I don't get stomachache but back pain is there. What's the problem.

Dr. Rajashekhar

HELLO IT IS DYSFUNCTIONAL UTERINE BLEEDING DO A COMPLETE HAEMOGRAM CT ABDOMEN PELVIS DONE , COMPLETE WELL WOMEN HARMONE ANALYSIS DONE THEN CONSULT A PHYSICIAN/GYNAECOLOGIST AND DECIDE BYE
Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern...it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.