Irregular mensuration
I am 24 years unmarried girl. Mensuration occurring frequently from past three months. Between two mensuration start date, there is 20 day gaps like i had my previous mensuration on 21 June and now it is started on 12 July. The gap is decreasing slowly slowly. Previously my normal mensuration gap was 28 days then 24 days and now its 20 days. With this I am also having skin problem like on body i am having small pimples or acens including on face. Also can't sleep properly and hair-fall is also occurring. weight also not constant. sometimes it reduced sometimes it increased. Please help me to know about the solution.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. First of all get your thyroid profile test done and get an ultrasound of abdomen done. Get back to me with reports. Homoeopathy has got a solution for it.