Mensuration problem
Sir i had an intercourse on 6th day of my mensuration and i took ipill after 5hours of that unprotected sex. So after taken it 7days later her mensuration again started and the blood that are cuming is as black since 3 days so m scared about this what should i do please give me a proper advise.

I pill is not a good option.better use regular ocp's for contraception.if taken properly is 99.9 % safe.and chances of pregnancy is also less if intercourse is done just before or after menses.
I pill causes withdrawal bleeding. It can cause irregularities in periods. Consult gynecologist.
Many women who take ipill arent aware that after taking it, the periods may come in few days. These periods are also heavy and they also disturb the bodys natural period cycles for next few months.
Menstrual blood may be of different colour and at times clots are passed which are black in colour...if bleeding is heavy meet a gynecologist for help
if you are taking emergency contraceptive pill like ipill few times a year, it will surely make your periods cycle very irregular. if you are into frequent intercourse, better to switch to riutine oral contraception pills that are to be taken for 21 days......but condoms are best for unmarried couples as they also protect against infections.......along with protection against pregnancy.