Mensuration pblm
I had suffered from ammonerea in october that time my prolactin was high but i was getting regular period but i have my last period on 17 jan and till now i ddnt get My prolactin is 27 Xray of pit fossa normal Sonography normal Thyroid normal

Hello I understand your concerns We have many good homeopathic medicines for amenorrhoea to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha's Homeopathic and Diet Clinic 09819      055014

+158
Chat with a doctor
When did you get the prolactin test done? It can help in diagnosing. Do state that and attach the usg report and film too