Mensuration

I had and unsafe sex 15days back n I had ipill i started bleeding for 8days after dat again I had sex n wasn't sure so again I had ipill with in 12 hrs but nothing happened as in bleeding but now I started bleeding all of a sudden I dun kw if its my regular periods or some other thing.with in a month I m bleeding twice this very first tym.what should I do ?

Hi.... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs..... Consult Gynecologist.....
Dr. Navpreet Buttar
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Chandigarh
Periods are normally  the bleeding or shedding of uterinr endometrial lining due to Estrogen and Progesterone withdrawal.. It normally occurs once a day. When you take I PILL,  it confuses the uterus . And to add on the vows you have taken I PILL twice in this cycle. Irregular bleeding had to occur. Now avoid relations till your periods get regularised again which may take another month.