Menstruation
I am married and planning for a baby, i did not get my periods for 55 days and pregnancy test was negative. So, doctor suggessted me to take deviry 10mg 3 times a day for 5 days. Today is my 5th day after stopping deviry, but i did not get my periods yet. Please let me know what might be the problem

Hello there, , In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. If the periods are delayed but regular in every cycle, then the chances are that the woman has a naturally long menstrual cycle and that this delay in her periods is normal for her..