I am 29 years old unmarried woman and working as banker. Last month I had menses on 9th. Generally it came between 9 to 11. On 17 I got typhoid fever. When I was under medication small amount of bleeding observed. I thought I have menses again but it was only for one day and in the form of black blood clotting. I am confused whether it was really menses or got bleeding due to intake of medicines for typhoid fever. Now today is 14th and I am still waiting for my menses. Also suggest whether it is advisable to take medicine for severe pain during menstruation. Please guide

Doctor Answers (1) on Menstruation

Dr. Hema Jajoo Indore | Gynecologist
If u don't hv a boy friend n not keeping physical relationship, then just wait for few days. During menes pain is a v common symptom n you can take pain killers. Few tablets in a month doesn't really harm but don't take empty stomach.