Menstrualissue
Mother of three kids, i dint get my periods which were due on 2nd oct,did two pregnancy test which turned out negative then my doc advised me meprate fr three days, i dint get my periods till now and as iam breastfeeding mother she advised me for 3 days ...now shall i take them again

Hello.. Well I would suggest you to consult the doctor again before taking medication....I need little more history....and yes please go for sterilisation ad you have completed your family ..you and your partner need counselling...thank you