diabetes-icon
Menstrual problem
My TSH level is 5.4. Thankyou so much for help Dr. Navya but actually I am facing problem with my menstrual cycle. I missed my period last month and it is more than 15 days now. So could you suggest me anything regarding this. What should I do? Is it because of my TSH level or is there any other problem?

Hello.. You must ask leading questions in private section so that it reach the same doctor .. In this platform each question will be forwarded to different doctors ...there are two most common causes for irregular periods hypothyroidism and polycystic ovarian syndrome.. So irregular period could be due to raised TSH ...