Menstrual problem
Am 29 yr female with two kids.. during my second delivery on march15 2015 I have gone through the tubectomy also.. from November 2015 I had my periods after the operation... recently I have put on more wt and my periods are irregular alternative months iam having so please suggest me is there any problem should I have to consult the doctor

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, weight gain is common after delivery,, Irregular periods and weight could also be due to female hormonal problems, Thyroid problems.. Yes you need to consult gynecologist first, to check for any Thyroid problems ,if normal exercise and diet helps to control weight and regularise the other hormones.