Menstrual Dates
I always had delayed periods and there used to be a gap of 2 to 3 months sometimes. I have a 5 year old kid and the problem has been since the first time I had my periods. Off late the dates of my periods have changed and I think its happening too soon. The last few dates were such: (11/02/16) , (02/03/16) , (28/03/16) , (17/04/16). Is it normal?

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Please read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, No,, irregular periods are not normal,, there are few conditions most commonly causing irregular periods are,, stress, overweight, PCOS, hypothyroidism, reproductive tract infections, fibroids etc, each has different type of management, Consult a gynecologist to find the cause for irregular periods.