Menstrual cycle
My menstrual cycle is very irregular.it is always late by 2-5 days.my last month flow started on 9 Jan but this time it extended to 24 Feb.and the duration of flow is only 2 days the day it starts and next day .Third day is generally dry.And as it lasts the colour of blood darken.i m worried is there something serious

Hello.........polycystic ovarian syndrome is the most common cause for irregular periods in these days.. Periods occurs with the interval of two to three month gap in between..Other factors affecting cycle are sickness, physical and mental stress, young age, sudden change in weight,TBetc... You better consult gynaecologist once.