Menopauses
Til date was getting my periods correctly in all terms every month , and now 1 month crossed this is second month yet not got periods, am unmarried and am working in private concern...shall i wait until this month or shall i consult doctor in direct ,..( suddenly my body putting up some weight ....)checked for thyroid test - in report they told its in border starting stage but it wont be issue ... kindly suggest me in this regard.

Hello there. I can understand your concern, i want to know if your periods have always been regular? are you sexually active? firstly, if you have been sexually active , kindly do a urine pregnancy test at home to rule out pregnancy. if not then no need to wait, consult a gynaecologist and get a ultrasound abdomen and pelvis done. you need to work on losing weight also, dont delay any further. best regards, Dr. Anil Kumar jain
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...Firstly you need to take a home pregnancy test, to check for pregnancy. The kit is available at all medical stores. Secondly, you should be evaluated for other causes of missed menstrual cycles like stress, anemia, drug intake, pcod, fibromas. So kindly consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation.
Please consult a doctor at the earliest
Dr. Vikram Sagar T.V
General Physician 12 yrs exp Madurai
How you checked if you are pregnant ?