Menanjitis
Hi, 15 years ago I was having menanjitis which was cured that time. And since then I am not having any problems. Now a days I realised that I have lost too much hair and just wanted to go for hair transplant. Will there be any side effects of this or is there any chance that menanjitis come back because of hair transplant. Please ans

Dr. Govind S Mittal
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. Hair transplant will not increase your chances of getting meningitis or and other such problem. Despite your past medical history it is completely safe to go in for hair transplant. Make sure you get it done by a qualified doctor and inform him regarding this and about medications you may be on, prior to surgery.. Hope this helps, warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.