Men sexual problems
I am suffering from right teste pain and lower stomach right side in below pain.i had masterbated 2times yesterday when it done the problem occurred ..but my 2 testes are not swollen...my age 20 years.. please give me a solution.
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello. It might be just normal or urinary track infection. Increase water intake. If you don't notice relief, consult nearby Ayurveda doctor for detailed evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?