Men problem

Does masturbation causes any vein or mascular problem in genital areas like in pubic area or in penis as I have slight pain tingling and cramping every time i masturbate or from sexual arousal and also this symptoms happen only and only in non erection penis I have all test done of urine and blood nothing come please help

Doctor Answers (1) on Men problem

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....., Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...