Medicine to delay periods
Doctor please help me with a medicine to delay my periods by 10 days. I am having a pooja at my home and don't want to spoil the occasion.
188 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Any gynecologist nearby your place can help you with that , but V can't mention medicine trade names on the website ! :)
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.