Medicine for Dengue

My wife has been diagnosed with Dengue and is running 101-2deg fever with severe lower back pain
Her platelets count has fallen to 87,000. Pls suggest some medication to treat her.
views-icons 48 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Medicine for Dengue

doctor profile image
Hello sir
Sorry to hear that your wife is suffering from dengue.
You can forward me the blood report and the symptoms she is having. So that I can help her get better.
I am a Homoeopathic consultant.
We have preventive for the epidemics like dengue. I advise you to give it to everyone of your family to prevent the attack.
You start giving her more fluids.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?