Medicine and breastfeeding
I have continuous spotting and period since 15 days.I consulted a gynaecologist and she prescribed the following medicines.They didn't clarify my doubt whether these medicines are breastfeeding safe or not.I tried to call their clinic but they are not responding.please help me out. Sylate 250mg Doxy 100 mg

both the medicines wil be excreted in the breast milk. do not take doxy specially . if u getting spotting go to gynaecologist get a sonography done wothout which it is difficult to treat you. if u are lactating you must not get period. hence consult a gyanecologist