Medicine advise
My cousin was diagnosed with pancreatitis .So now he has been prescribed Panlipase after every meal.But now he has switched to Digiplex t (a cheaper option)from shreyas without consulting his gastrentologist .It has same salt as panlipase but it is entric coated tablet while panlipase is a capsule.Is Digiplex t safe ?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need not worry if there are same salts in both. What matters is the salt. Trade names do not matter. Its the salts which do all the work. Its ok if you have gone for tge same salt which is cheaper. Just do not forget to mention once to the gastroenterologist next time. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 41 yrs exp Gurgaon

These are same salts. We should go by the generic names rather than proprietary names. Cost is also to be kept in mind. Wishing you a rapid recovery.