Medicinal
Hallo doctor I have 9 week pregnancy and my doctor priscribe me only multivitamin here I have little doubt that this is crital developing stage in which mother want more protien and calcium diet as i read in many artical. so my qusestion is this that only multivitamin is enough at 9 Weeks pregnancy or we go for other doctor

For first 3 months of pregnancy you should take only folic acid supplement; afterwards iron  and calcium are started. You can start taking protein powders. If any complication ;  obstetrician may ask you to take progesterone supplements or any other medicine related to it.