Medication for vitamins
I have vitamin D deficiency.. What medication should I take for Vitamin D3 if I am trying to conceive?
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello der you need to take oral vitd3 or else injections if you are planning to conceive you should be started on peeiconceptual folic acid consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?