Maybe Pneumonia
I am having respiratory problem since i was a child....my doctor told me that it was pneumonia..and it will get better as i grow old but i am 19now and i am still having the same problem..infact recently...i am having problem in breathing almost everynight....what should i do, is there any permanent treatment for my problem...and recently my doctor prescribe me levociz m....and says whenever u have any problem in breathing...take one tablet...and it works fine for a day or two..but then again i start having problem in breathing...thanku for your help..

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You may be asthmatic.  The exact diagnosis you haven't mentioned here and you haven't mentioned which specialist you have consulted. My suggestion would be to consult a pulmonologist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.