Maybe hearing problem
When people talk to me i most of the time keep asking them to repeat. Its a bit embarrassing. I hear them right but sometimes i find it hard to understand what they just said. If it was just handful of people it would be ok but almost all of them, i ask them to repeat . Its embarrassing , pls help

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Drop into my clinic for a clinical evaluation of your problem. It could be something as simple as wax accumulation in Ear blocking it or could be a genuine hearing issue all of which can be managed once properly diagnosed.