Maybe chikngunya
My mother came from work tired since she has vericose veins problem, her legs were having unbearable pain and started having chills.. I gave her tea,it stops chills.i gave her leg massage too n it too get better.After sometime she gets headache with 100 fever n weakness..bcoZ it was night we cannot go for blood test of chikngunya or dengue.we gave her paracetamol after 1 hour Her body temp goes down to 96-97.she is saying now she is fine.what should v do? Should v consult doc or blood tests?

Dr. Pratyush Kumar Mishra
General Physician 5 yrs exp Purba Champaran

Hi, You need to monitor her temperature. If she complaints of severe bodyache and fever u should contact your family physician. Till then u can give tab crocin 650mg as and when required. Ask her to take plenty of fluids