Maybe chikngunya
My mother came from work tired since she has vericose veins problem, her legs were having unbearable pain and started having chills.. I gave her tea,it stops chills.i gave her leg massage too n it too get better.After sometime she gets headache with 100 fever n weakness..bcoZ it was night we cannot go for blood test of chikngunya or dengue.we gave her paracetamol after 1 hour Her body temp goes down to 96-97.she is saying now she is fine.what should v do? Should v consult doc or blood tests?
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pratyush Kumar Mishra
General Physician 5 yrs exp Purba Champaran

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, You need to monitor her temperature. If she complaints of severe bodyache and fever u should contact your family physician. Till then u can give tab crocin 650mg as and when required. Ask her to take plenty of fluids
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.