Maxillary sinusitus
From past 4-5 yrs I have been having headache problem.as Dr nilesh madkikar did ct scan found lumps in my maxiliary cavities.now whenever I catches cold the headache is unbearable,mostly when I lean down..it pains very bad.Quality of life is very bad.Need treatment option.to get rid of this problem. Kindly advise as I'm in very much in distress.

Dr. Parveen Chawla
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 18 yrs exp Faridabad

dear ,this maxillary sinusitis is curable if not blocked permanently ,as acute infections can be cured by 3 weeks and if there is any polyp formation than it is the surgical treatment for cure ,
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Usually headache due to sinusitis is of milder variety and more of heaviness of Head than headache except in cases of acute sinusitis. Kindly take a second opinion to rule out any other causes for headache or upload your CT scan for further help