Maxiliary sinusitus
Having severe headache. I reside in pune,kondwa। Whenever I catches cold I have severe headache,which is unbearable

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please undergo Endoscopic Nasal & Sinus Surgery for the same. Subsequently you need to take medicines to heal the sinus mucosa in the form of nasal sprays for a long period (upto 2-3 years).
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. Parveen Chawla
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 17 yrs exp Faridabad

kindly put your ct scan screen shot so that we get to know the grading of the sinus disease ,let us know
avoid steam inhalation , and avoid spicy food
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Kindly upload your CT scan report so that your condition can be diagnosed and advise can be given regarding further course of action