Maturbation doubt

Hi, I am 28 years old. From age of 17 I am doing maturbation. Now planning to get married. Now I am facing the problem very high hair fall. My head becoming bald. My doubt is, due to maturbation for long years will affect my married life. Is this maturbate is a reason for hair falling. If yes, will I want take a treatment. What all things I want to do for healthier sex life.

Doctor Answers (2) on Maturbation doubt

Dr. Hitesh Shah Mumbai | Sexologist
Do your serum testosterone and DHEA levels. If they are normal and yet you have no issue with arousal or of premature ejaculation then relax otherwise consult a sexologist for proper help.
Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Masturbation as such as no major side-effects when its done occasionally but if it has become an addiction, most of the time the person will develop premature ejaculation since to achieve the end result faster and to get that satisfaction human brain makes this change. so the person will ejaculate within short span of time.so naturally a person will have only few seconds of Sex with their partner, which might result in Marital disharmony. And since sperm takes almost 2-3months to get stored and mature properly, with addiction this time span will not be possible. So they end up having infertility/ failure to concieve due to poor quality of sperm persent or less sperm present in the semen. Since hormones are required for this purpose and this hormones are actually needed for other body functions also like maintenance of hairs, masturbation addiction can end up causing hair loss. So if you are not an addict to that habit, and doing it occasionally then no need to worry... Kindly consult a psychiatrist for further queries....