Masturbation. 
I  masturbate daily, is that safe ? Will it affect my sexual life afterwards ? Please help me out here, not able to control this..         

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
I am unable to understand what is the need for masturbation daily. Yes scientifically there is no problem but I am worried about the psychological status , that may harm u.
Dr. Hithysh BM
hello der the medical community considers masturbation to be a natural and harmless expression of sexuality for both men and women. It does not cause any physical injury or harm to the body, and can be performed in moderation throughout a person's lifetime as a part of normal sexual behavior. Some experts suggest that masturbation can actually improve sexual health.