Masturbation
I have developed a habit of masturbating before I go to sleep every night. It has become so chronic that I don't get sleep if I don't masturbate. Is it healthy? Or does it have any ill effects? Also can masturbating cause lower back pain or is it related to hair loss?. Pls guide. Regards.

Dr. Chinmay Das
Yoga and Naturopathy 21 yrs exp Bangalore

vegetarian diet, laghu sankha prakhyalana for 1 year. once your body is toxin free start shirshasana. all under expert guidance. it will stop spontaneously. live naturally. donot struggle to stop any thing. once u accept the nature problem gets over then and there
Dr. Harsha
Masturbation is not harmful to health.In fact it relieves you from tension ,you can masturbate once in three to four days. Any habbit over in excess is not good for health. Overmasturbation causes fatigue, insomnia, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction,testicular pain etc... Avoid overmasturbation . Try to divert mind , hang out with friends, develop good habits , play gamed, read books, take away guilt from your. mind ,be positive have healthy nutritious foods, do exercise ,yoga.