Masturbation addiction
I am 21 yrs male. Since 15 yrs old I am masturbating. Now it become serious problem. I am addicted to it. Sometimes I masturbate 2 times a day. I want to leave but couldn't. Plz guide me.

Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

Nothing to worry. It's normal sexual outlet.go ahead. It's just ejaculation outside rather inside vagina.
Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai
for masterbation: You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbition. Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness. You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening. All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.