My question is on prior answer of my query. Do the patient need to consult any doctor or it will revive by doing regular exercise and taking nutri rt IOUs diet.?
views-icons 114 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. What was your previous question? If you are talking about weakness due to masturbation, then yes nutritious high protein diet along with excercise and also pelvis floor muscle strengthening exercises need to be done. Don't over masturbate. Masturbation upto 3 times a week is not bad for health. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?