Mastubration
Hello Sir /Madam I am 26 yrs old man I am masturbating fro past 9 yrs & i masturbate weekly thrice . By doing this will it affect my sex life please suggest

Dr. Harisha N L
masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities...consult psychiatrists they will do the needful..