Right Middle ear bone problem called mastodiis in mri report..hearing loss in right ear.....Please advise..
271 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Wel please consult an ENT specialist in first place.. mastoiditis is an infection..which may require explorative surgery too..so first we need to see it..and go through the report then decide what to do..meet the doctor soon..thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.