Masterbation
Doctor my brother is geeting married in next 2 months. He admitted that he use to masturbate twice or thrice a week... is it cause any issue in sex life post marriage or any infertility kind of thing... any suggestion to improve confidence..

Masturbation is a natural phenomenon. All men do this but as a natural principle..excess of everything is always bad, so you must try to control it. Don’t do it more than once or twice in a month. Don’t worry you can do that... just do not watch porn.. Try not to be remain alone, don't read or view sexual literature,books,WhatsApp & porn videos etc. Avoid oily,more spicy, Chilly and junk foods . Do exercise daily for one hr or yoga mainly Pranayam...Meditation.. vajroli Mudra ...Ashwini mudra. Start reading religious books. Please note that now a days the main drawback and side effect  of the masturbation is once you are addicted to masturbation mostly and always by watching porn... where you get different type of stories...relations... girls ..body ...and styles.. etc Once u got married u don’t get all those things with wife so u don't get aroused and you don't get proper erection. Now a day’s mostly patients comes to us with the complaint that they are not able to get erection with wife in the bed but they are getting erection in the bathroom while masturbation. This is creating a lot of problem in their married life so my advice is to control it. If u are not able to do so then you must consult your family doctor, many times it's not possible to control without the help of your doctor. You can take chandra kala ras 1 tablet morning and night after food Yastimadhu churna 3gms morning and night with water Sidhamakara dwaja 1 tablet morning and night after food. Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then you can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
No. It's normal physiological sexual outlet. It would not affect ones future sexual performance or Fertility potential.
Masturbation is done by almost every body during adolescent age  and even afterwards.. It is not harmful if done in moderation. But if you do in excess then it can lead to lots of problems.             Do not see porn. Avoid masturbation. Avoid remaining alone. Do yoga.              Excessive masturbation can lead to damage of nerves supplying the penis which in future may lead to shrinkage of organ, low sexual stamina, early discharge (premature ejaculation) etc. Detailed medical history has to be taken before providing you treatment.
Hi
don't worry
Hello, hope u r doong well in life. Masturbation is healthy and harmless. masturbating twice a thrice a week is normal. Dont worry. He wil not hav any issue post marriage.
Do exercise, yoga, meditation and b stress free.