Mass accumulation inMouth

I burnt my upper jaw muscles while drinking hot milk. Initially a layer of skin got removed and after some days a small wound appeared. Later on it went on increasing. I consulted an ENT Doctor and he suggested me medicines of Vitamin (Polybion Injection for 10days, A Plus Multivitamin Tablets, Limcee & Bestovit Fort). Even after 3 months, that mass is still there and now my doctor suggests excision of granular mass on upper jaw muscular surface. I have attached the image of the wound, please suggest what would be the right thing to do.

Doctor Answers (1) on Mass accumulation inMouth

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your feeling. Since you have taken the opinion of the specialist and he has given en the right solution from his side. Since the reports that you got says that it is granulomayors then it should be removed. It won't respond to the medications but as in allopathy. You can try the homeopathic medications if you want to. There might be a way to avoid surgery and may get improved on medications. Thank you